I had a lot of fun sharing my goals for 2019, and I also wanted to take a moment and share my reading list for the new year! This will be a quick post, and it is basically just a list of all the books I would like to read this year, but I’ll try and include quick links in case you want to check on some of these and add them to your own reading list!
- Body Love: Live in Balance, Weigh What You Want, and Free Yourself from Food Drama Forever
- Mom Up: Thriving with Grace in the Chaos of Motherhood
- Living Fit: Make Your Life Count by Pursuing a Healthy You
- Stretched Too Thin: How Working Moms Can Lose the Guilt, Work Smarter, and Thrive
Jessica N. Turner
- Grumpy Mom Takes a Holiday: Say Goodbye to Stressed, Tired, and Anxious, and Say Hello to Renewed Joy in Motherhood
- Fresh Start for Moms: A 31-Day Devotional Journal to Renew Your Joy
- A Love Letter Life: Pursue Creatively, Date Intentionally, Love Faithfully
Jeremy + Audrey Roloff
- Business Boutique: A Woman’s Guide for Making Money Doing What She Loves
- Called to Create: A Biblical Invitation to Create, Innovate, and Risk
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- Letters to the Church
- Same Here, Sisterfriend: Mostly True Tales of Misadventures in Motherhood
- Productivity for Creative People: How to Get Creative Work Done in an “Always on” World
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Stephen R. Covey
- Glory in the Ordinary: Why Your Work in the Home Matters to God (Gospel Coalition)
- Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both Our Hearts and Our Minds
- Missional Motherhood: The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God
QUICK SIDE NOTE: I have these in various formats. For most of the titles I bought the physical book, but then some are audiobooks and some are from the Kindle app.
Have you read any of these or are you reading them in 2019 with me? Give me all the details!